Saturday, October 14, 2006

I've now entered the blogging world!

Wow this is pretty need stuff. I am now officially known as a "blogger." I decided to join the blogging world because of my friends! I'm such follower...it's great!

Well, what is new with my life? For starters, there is a Utah game today at 1:00 against Wyoming. I hear they have a fabulous defense. I feel my Utes can pull through it though. I have faith in them. :D GO UTES! Unfortunately, I can't watch it on tv because it's only on comcast. That sucks. But I'm sure I'll hear highlights and all that fun stuff.

Last night was very entertaining. A couple of friends, my sister and I went to Nightmare on 13th haunted house. In my opinion, it is one of the better haunted houses in the valley of Utah. Other people may disagree with me, *cough* Jared *cough*, but that is ok. I had a lot of fun! My most definite favorite haunted house, however, is The Haunted Forest. That was my very first haunted house I have ever been to, and it was so much fun. I think it was so much fun because...well....it was OUTSIDE! Freakin awesome! I haven't been there for a while though. I would try to go next weekend, but that is the play weekend.

which brings me to my next subject.......THE PLAY!

So, as you all hopefully know, Taylorsville is putting on the Seussical the Musical play. It's way different than Cinderella. I mean it's Seuss! I'm sure all of you can imagine how that is. ;) The songs are so much fun! I am down in the pit, so I don't perform on stage. But I think being in the pit is just as important as being on stage. I mean, without music, what would a musical be? My point exactly. haha. Anyway, you all should see it because it's going to be amazing. It's coming along real well, and the opening night is October 19! woo hoo!

Well, that's all for today folks. Be sure to check in again for future blogs! I can tell I will post a lot of random subjects in the near future! Have a fabuloso day!

1 comment:

Kortney said...

SAM!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Keep up the good work! I am totally excited for your posts!