Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Play Performance, Take one

So hopefully as you all know, the first matinee of the Seussical the Musical was today. We performed for the little elementary kids. And actually it went quite well for it being the first show! I mean there were some things that can be tweaked, including pit orchestra stuff, but it was so cool to be in the pit again!! I love the feeling! :D And the parts that I didn't play, I watched the fabulous cast do their thing! lol

We have another performance tomorrow for the junior high kids, and it's sure to be a blast! I'm way stoked! Hopefully all goes well, and there won't be any major disasters. Cross your fingers!

Unfortunately, the play performers are getting extremely exhausted. Which is to be expected because they have been practicing for hours on end! More than the pit! I heard that some people had to be at the school this morning at 6 a.m. to practice and get stuff ready. wow. I am so sorry for all of them. I can just imagine how hard that can be.

Well that is all I have for today! Keep visiting my blog for more updates! Remember, don't do drugs and look both ways before you cross the street! Peace!

No comments: