Saturday, October 14, 2006

Past Experiences

So I wrote this blog on Myspace around the end of last year..... tell me what you think.

"I just wonder lately if all this drama is worth it. I don't think it is, but yet it follows me like a lost little puppy. Now tell me why...because I don't know. I've been thinking about all the past experiences this year that have caused so much pain for people. Some sacrificese are worth sacrificing for. I have found that out through my many friends and how happy they became. but...some can just be not worth it. Life is a time to go through tough times and good times, and the drama we have right now is only the beginning of a rough hardship in the future. but who knows it could be a little fun along the way. ;) I think to myself....'Is this just the beginning?' And I honestly believe it is. High School gets your prepared for the real world. I am very optimistic about this issue because I see the glass as half full....and how life goes on. Not sinking away to a glass that is half empty. Certain people can change your life in many ways. They make you realize that life is worth living because they care about YOU. Those people are my heroes. Plain and simple. So if drama hits you, just accept it and eventually it will go away while leading to something else. Don't dwell on the past. Look towards a good future! :D"


There it is. Hope you enjoyed it! and maybe it was useful to you in some way.

No comments: