Thursday, October 26, 2006

My new Job!...and current events...

I have a job now! woo hoo! I am excited. I went to training at JCPenny's today for about 3 hours...and i am getting paid to watch movies! wow! I don't know when I start my official job, since I do have training again on Monday. But we'll see how it turns out! Totally stoked though! :D

So what has been going on in my life lately? Well, naturally, school and homework. I mean that's a given. Now that the play is over, I think I'll have more time for homework, and a job. This shall be exciting. But I do not want my grades to plummet cuz that would be bad. BAD I TELL YA!....haha yeah anyway...Eric is having another Lost marathon tomorrow which I totally hope I can go to! Pretty sure I can!! And then on Saturday, Katie's Halloween Party!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m so excited to wear my awesome costume!!! It's going to be very exciting. :D I can feel it.....

End of Term is next week. Yikes. That's all I have to say about that. BUT also on November 2, is the season premiere of.....THE O.C.!!! yay!!! I'm so excited!! That's my other "get away from reality" show. I love it. It's going to be a great first episode.....:D

Well, that is all for tonight! Have fun!

No comments: